Tuesday, July 14, 2009

chicago and more

Chicago and more. First, more.
I read a blog prompts thing. Some of the topics were: 1. Describe your most embarrassing moment. Okay, no chance. Besides, I forget that kind of stuff. 2. If you were a colour, what colour would you be? Well, fb told me I was black, but I cant really imagine myself as a colour. 3. What words describe being in love? Dude, that's what musics for. 4. Why do you write your blog? Because if I read it it wouldn't be mine.
And now, some Amazingly Sexy Quotes: "Some hills are alive with the sound of music, and some aren't," "My cousins are either ballerinas or ADHD," and "your life is meaningless... without windex!"
And now I will describe my trip to Chicago in beautiful detail. Me and my brother were bored in the car so we randomly improvised songs. We're pretty good at it. By the way, what is the difference between either pronounced "eether" and either pronounced "eyether?" and tic tacs are good. When I got there I went to my cousin's house, to see her and her kid. It was her daughter Sapna's Birthday, so we got her a present. It was a "Ni hao kai lan" thing (that's a show on nick jr.). I played a version of bs with my cousin's husband and his friend. Very different from our version. Then we got to our hotel room. It was huge! They called it a sweet but it was more like a house. It had 2 TVs, and one of them was a huge flat screen. It also had 3 beds and the windows looked out at the chicago river. Water was an extra $6, which meant me and my bro had to embark on an epic odyssey to get some. My parents wouldn't let me see the blue man group, but green day's van was parked outside my hotel. Did you hear that? GREEN DAY'S VAN WAS PARKED OUTSIDE MY HOTEL!!!!! I was going to take pics of a bunch of stuff bet my camera ran out of batteries, so I got more, but then I didnt have an SD card. I think its a conspiracy.
I dont have much to say about the next day. I went to see my other cousin and her kid Anshul, and I gave him a power rangers toy. How do you say "you and us" in good grammar?
When I got back it was pretty late, then the next day I went to Rock band camp! For those of you who dont know (everyone exept Amelia) Rock band camp is when we go to a school, then the counselors (people from the AAMC) group us into bands and we play. Its the amazingest thing ever. More about it later.
Done now.

1 comment:

  1. Definitle interesting. Good quotes too even though you should know that ALL hills are alive with the sound of music. Chicago sounds fun and it must have been pretty cool to see Green Day's truck. Good post!

    ReplyDelete

 
- 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ============================== FUCK ============================== 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000