Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Things

I'm here again. And I'm using mostly correct grammar. I can do it if I try, I just don't think it's necessary. Anyway, talking about a few random things today.

A group of scientists have decided that there really isn't a difference between the sexes, we're all the same (New Scientist July 4 page 46). Wow. That, group of scientists, is why you have never gotten a date.

Seriously, there is a definite difference between men and women. Women have emotions and think with their hearts. Men have less emotions and don't usually think. Life is way more fun if you don't have to think about it.

I am now going to switch topics to complain about my parents. Mr Brown said that his teachers made him read as a punishment, so he didn't like to read. My parents keep making me read boring books (like Bread and Roses, Too) so it gets really boring. Why can't I read things that are actually interesting? Like, a chemistry textbook maybe?

Now I feel like talking about the text Lorem Ipsum. It looks like Latin, but it doesn't mean anything. It comes from a book by Plato (Which was real, and then misquoted until it turned into nothing). Now people use it as a standard text or as a filler. Here it is:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore etdolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo.

It
can be edited and changed, but this is what It starts as. You have probably seen this somewhere.

I'm done now. There is nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
- 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ============================== FUCK ============================== 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000