Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rock band boot camp and some other shit

I just got back from rock band boot camp and it was awesome. I was in a band with Oren-G (Oren), Good Rosa (Joe Cambridge) Andrew, Dreadlocks (Noah) and Shorty (this 10 year old named David). We had so much fun! I had drumming classes in the morning with Joey H and we were better than most of the other people. Seriously, I could play slower then most of the other people but I knew all my theory so I was with Joey and Erez doing "advanced" stuff. Makes me feel wanted.
In the afternoons we had band practice. We had 2 songs, one was a blues and one was an epic. The blues one went like this: G|G|G|G|C|C|G|G|D|C|G|G| (that's for people who understand music, for everyone else these are the lyrics)

Bill Clinton's Janitor


Well, I'm so sorry babe
that
you had to go
it was so sweet,
Our Shiz was 'freal

(I didn't write that line)

Your lovely white blouse
and your sweaty do rag
I'm so sorry babe
you didn't go with my flow

Cuz you got eaten,
eaten by my dog
stupid little Chihuahua!


Yeah, so that was like, the most awesome song ever. The other one was supposed to be a four part epic but it turned into only 2. The first part I improvised because we didn't have lyrics. The second part was called Wrlgglrglrlrgglrg and it was about world of warcraft. Seriously, Joe Cambridge and Andrew wrote it. Apparently Wrlgglrglrlrgglrg is the sound merlocks make. To pronounce it put your tongue in the back of your mouth. Then make an "ur" sound while moving your tongue from side to side.

Wrlgglrglrlrgglrg
From puddle to puddle
We can't be stopped
Look out for your Warlock
Your health gets dropped

Bring out your tank
Cuz your about to get owned
I'm as bad as a rouge
So prepare to get shanked!

(yes, I know that doesn't
rhyme)

Running the tides
jumping in puddles
put up your shield
And get ready to bubble!

(sweet metal solo with tapping)

Does anyone know what that means? It was sick and in 2/2.
And for the first time ever I broke my sticks. Its an amazing milesone for me as a drummer. I learned a bunch of stuff there, and now me, Andrew and Joe Cambridge have more inside jokes than Pascale and Anna. Including this amazing line:
BUTTress SEmantiX
And now the other shit.
I hate my dad.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
- 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ============================== FUCK ============================== 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000